Ray-Ward Fine Jewelers also offers a FREE Lifetime Warranty with a $350 value! This includes:
- Re-tipping of Prongs - Re-tipping is the process of adding small amounts of metal to the tip of each prong to assure none of the stones move in any way. Stones do not have to be removed. If Rhodium is required, a charge may be incurred.
- Re-Sizing - After your initial re-sizing, this Warranty will provide lifetime resizing! This does exclude Eternity Bands and Invisible Settings. Please note, some rings are not sizable due to a large size difference, a specialty design or if there is a micro pave. Re-sizing a micro pave ring can cause the stones to loosen, so we highly do not recommend it!
- Tightening of Stones - It is recommended to visit the store every 6 months to inspect and check for any loose stones and perform necessary repairs.
- Refinishing and Polishing - Any scratches or scuffs will be polished using ultrasonic steam cleaning and polishing machines. Some finishes can’t be restored, especially specialty designer finishes. If Rhodium is required, you may incur a charge.
- Loose Earring Backs - Earring backs will be repaired if they are no longer secure.
- Diamond Replacement - We will replace a lab or natural diamond up to .20ctw at no additional charge, excluding fancy cut and color diamonds.
- Free Lifetime Maintenance
- In order for your item to be eligible for this warranty, it must be in perfect, like-new condition.
- Must visit the store every 6 months to keep warranty valid to have items inspected and maintained. These visits will be notated by Ray-Ward Fine Jewelers. The customer and retailer will be notified, via text, 30 days and 14 days before the “due date” inspection.
- Any work done on the item by any other jeweler than Ray-Ward Fine Jewelers will void warranty, unless authorized by the retailer.
- Cell Phone number should be on file.
- If there is a lapse in time, the warranty will therefore lapse and Ray-Ward Fine Jewelers may then charge the customer to bring the item back into wantable condition. The warranty will then be reinstated.
- These warranties are not transferable to another person.
- Please visit the store to see if your item is eligible for a new warranty.
- Trade-up on ALL Loose Diamonds and Diamond Stud Earrings
What if you move?
No worries. Just may mail your item to Ray-Ward Fine Jewelers and we will return your item to you at no charge for mailing.
To find out more call 580-223-0533
Your purchase may be exchanged within 30 days from the original purchase date and simply must be accompanied by the sales receipt. Any item that shows wear, or has been modified, is not eligible for exchange. Gift recipients will be issued a merchandise credit. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash.
Special orders or custom design is not available for a refund or exchange.